Approval Workflow Engine (AWE)
October 27 @ 9:00 am – October 28 @ 5:00 pm CDT
A core component of Enterprise Components, the Approval Workflow Engine is PeopleSoft’s modern approval framework. In this two-day session, developers will learn how to configure and extend delivered approval processes (day one), and then how to workflow-enable a custom bolt-on module, creating all of the metadata logic necessary to submit an approval request to the AWE workflow engine (day two). Topics covered include:
- AWE metadata configuration (Processes, transactions, user lists, definitions)
- Multi-step approvals (stages, paths, and steps)
- Dynamic process definition selection
- Delegations and proxies
- Administering approvals
- AWE PeopleCode and Application Classes
- Fluid-specific considerations
- Fluid Approvals Page Composer
- Page Composer Developer Registration
Attendees receive a step-by-step activity guide as well as access to jsmpros training servers.
Audience: Even though we designed this course for PeopleSoft Developers, day one is relevant to functional business analysts. Please contact the organizer if you would like to register a business analyst for day one.
Jim Marion is your facilitator for this two-day training course.