Fluid 2: Intermediate Fluid Development
January 20, 2022 @ 8:00 am – January 21, 2022 @ 5:00 pm CDT
Fluid 2 teaches developers the techniques used by Oracle and modern web developers to build both responsive and adaptive user experiences through Fluid. This course builds upon the basics learned in our Fluid 1 course. Students will learn advanced topics such as using modern CSS frameworks for responsive design and creating dynamic tiles for intelligent homepages. Topics include:
- Creating special page types
- Using Fluid-specific group box types
- Leveraging Fluid grid layouts
- Writing your own Fluid CSS
- Using Fluid-specific PeopleCode
- Creating dynamic tiles
- If you already know the basics, you can skip Fluid 1 and register for Fluid 2 directly. Other prerequisites include knowledge of PeopleTools, Application Designer, and PeopleCode.
This training course is 2 days and is facilitated by Jim Marion. We provide training servers and activity guides. Our servers use PeopleTools 8.58.