PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF)
March 3 @ 9:00 am – March 4 @ 5:00 pm CST
Use PTF regression tests to reduce upgrade cycles by focusing on issues. Upgrade faster through end-user test automation.
With continuous delivery, we must implement automation solutions to reduce barriers to staying current. Automated end-user testing is a perfect automation opportunity. PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF) is Oracle’s meta data-centric answer to end-user testing automation. In this course, you will:
- Configure and install PTF
- Develop, record, and optimize tests
- Write tests using the PTF language
- Optimize tests through conditional logic
- Test on a variety of browsers using test profiles
- Create test cases and test suites
- Create and use test libraries, including delivered libraries
- Use variables, data sets, recursion, scroll handling, and navigation strategies
- Learn best practices for using PTF with Fluid
- Use shell tests
- Insert manual steps
- Debug and troubleshoot PTF tests
- Administer PTF and apply test maintenance
Audience: This course is for Functional Business Analysts and Developers. Experience with PeopleSoft applications is required.
Jim Marion is your facilitator for this two-day training course.