PeopleTools 1 and 2 Accelerated
August 29 @ 9:00 am – September 2 @ 5:00 pm CDT
Also known as PeopleTools Boot Camp Week 1 and PeopleTools Foundations, this five-day class is for developers that are new to the PeopleTools platform. Our PeopleTools 1 and 2 course makes developers productive as fast as possible. In this course, new developers will:
- Learn about fields, field types, and labels, the primary building block for PeopleSoft data structures;
- Understand differences between records and tables, the blueprint for PeopleSoft data;
- Create views using a variety of different methods;
- Master PeopleSoft relational conventions;
- Construct pages, components, menus, and navigational structures;
- Administer security;
- Understand PeopleSoft-specific features such as effective dating and table set control;
- Implement advanced page features such as display control/related fields, popups, links, images, and the rich text editor;
- Use component buffer and hierarchical relationships;
- Create Subrecords and subpages;
- Understand deferred processing;
- Learn about lifecycle management and the cost of customizations;
Attendees will create several PeopleSoft pages and components of varying complexity, reinforcing PeopleTools best practices and design patterns.
Are you ready to learn how to configure, customize, and develop solutions for PeopleSoft applications? Register now and learn best practices for developing solutions using the PeopleTools platform.
Note: you may attend just the PeopleTools 1 portion (Monday through Wednesday) at the discounted rate of $5,296.50. Contact us using email@example.com for details.
Jim Marion is your facilitator for this five-day training course.