During this 90-minute webcast presented by Jim Marion, you will learn:
- The definition of REST and what makes it different from SOAP and WS-*
- How to configure PeopleSoft as a REST endpoint (provider)
- Construct and serve REST services that have multiple URI templates
- Produce JSON through native PeopleCode objects
- Understand the differences between standard REST and the PeopleSoft Application Services Framework
- Experience the PeopleCode difference between standard Integration Broker services and Application Services
At $117 per person, this event is a phenomenal value!
Can’t attend live? Register, and get access to the replay for 60 days!
Space is limited